Sunday, January 29, 2012

Two very special guys!

We have to send out a special shout out/thank you to two very special guys...Uncle Matt and Grandad.

After my mom left to go home my brother Matt came to help me with the girls and everyday stuff for a week. Needless to say, Logan & Leighton absolutely loved their time with their Uncle Matt. He would get up with them every morning and get them ready for the day as well as keep them entertained. The girls were definitely sad to see him go. Thank you for everything Matt, you were amazing and such a huge help!

Matt with his three girls.

He definitely got his workout throwing the girls around and playing.
They sure love their Uncle Matt!Since I wasn't supposed to drive for 2 weeks after the c-section or pick up either of the big girls, my family fortunately split up their visits to help me out. After Matt left, my wonderful dad came to help out. Thank you doesn't even cover how appreciative we are for all my dad did for us. From taking care of the older girls so I could get some rest, installing a dishwasher, reattaching our kitchen cabinets, doing laundry and dishes, to driving us around...there was no shortage of things for him to do. Dad, you were such a huge help and we all loved having you here. Thank you so much for everything!
Grandad and Emory hit it off instantly.
Logan always keeps her eye on anyone holding Emory to make sure they are doing right.After a week with all these girls, I am sure dad was ready to get home to his quiet house.
I have such an amazing family and support system! I can't thank you guys enough for all your help and support...don't know how I would have made it through the last several weeks without you. I love you so much!

No comments: